One of the most innovative and forward-thinking multimodal developments in the world, the North Carolina Global TransPark offers a business-friendly environment that includes a highly trained workforce, favorable tax structure, attractive utility rates and an enviable cost of living.
Strategically located in Kinston, in Eastern North Carolina, the 2,500-acre park supports the manufacturing and logistics needs of the aviation, aerospace, defense, emergency response and advanced materials industries.
The Global TransPark features a centerpiece 11,500-foot runway, on-site rail connections, shovel-ready development sites, available facilities, an onsite Foreign Trade Zone and a composite center that is one of the most advanced workforce-development training facilities in the state.
Why North Carolina?
Why Global TransPark?
- Streamlined environmental permitting with 5,775 acres environmentally permitted for development
- More than 900 acres of shovel-ready land for immediate development
- Access to a skilled, highly trained regional workforce
- Buildings and sites readily available
- On-site airport with an 11,500 x 150-foot runway
- Category I instrument landing systems
- Property tax exemptions on Global TransPark-owned facilities
- Choice of electrical and fiber providers for build-to-suit facilities
- Exclusive zoning authority on Global TransPark-owned acreage
- All utility infrastructure onsite, including dedicated "dark" fiber for Global TransPark companies
- Foreign Trade Zone #214
- On-site 33,000-square-foot composite center for education and training needs
- Located near several major military installations
- Rail spur on site
- Short distance to Interstate 95 and Interstate 40
- Close proximity to three deep-water ports
- Telecommunications infrastructure, fiber-optic network and full utilities on-site